How we use your Dental records
Important information for patients
- This practice handles dental records in-line with laws on data protection and confidentiality.
- We only share dental l records with those who are involved in providing you with care and treatment.
- In some circumstances we will also share dental records for research if you have given consent.
- We share information when the law requires us to do so, for example, to prevent infectious diseases from spreading or to check the care being provided to you is safe.
- You have the right to be given a copy of your records.
- You have the right to object to your dental records being shared with those who provide you with care.
- You have the right to object to your information being used for research and to plan health services.
- You have the right to have any mistakes corrected and to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Please see the practice privacy notice on the website or speak to a member of staff for more information about your rights.
- For more information ask at reception for a leaflet OR visit our website www.windmillorthodontics.com
Link to GDPR